- A: Don't use torch to direct shoot eyes and avoid watching illuminant directly, in case it will hurt your eyes.
- B: Please, pre-charge the battery full before using, please keep far away the inflammable, explosive objector or gas.
- C: When you put the torch into travel bag or any other bag, please avoid touching the switch, that can turn on the torch and lead to some unnecessary hurt.
- D: The bulb reach at most bright after turn on 30 seconds, which is the feature of HID.
- E. Don't charge it exceed 24 hours continuously.
Tips of HID flashlight
- A: Don't close to or put into fire.
- B: Don't make the battery short circuit.
- C: Avoid knocking and shaking the battery.
- D: Don't disassemble the battery, and mix different type of torch.
- E: Don't dip into water or other electric liquid.
- F: Please keep away from children.
- G: Please store it in the low temperature, dry and ventilated environment.
- F: Please avoid impacting and falling of Battery. And open the cover or repair without authorized.
- H: High voltage product need repair by professional store, don't repair it personally.
- I: Don't put the battery with metal or conductor together.
- J: Avoid pollution, don't waste the battery freely.
Tips of LED flashlight
- Never dispose battery into fire or dismantle it under any condition.
- Never try to use fresh and used batteries together. Be sure batteries are the same type in use.
- Never try to hit anybody at the eyes with the light out of the lamp.